'SRK, Salman and Aamir are very big actors compared to me'

What sort of preparation did you do to plausibly portray an action hero in a spy thriller?
All sorts of things and they were pretty tiring. They sent me to Vietnam to learn a particular form of martial arts, and then there were driving lessons and training on riding the motorcycle. Thank god there weren't any dance classes!

Shah Rukh has made his most ambitious film Ra.One, Salman has been doing what he does best with DabanggReadyBodyguard. Even Aamir is on a great swing. Is Agent Vinod your biggest film yet?

They are very big actors compared to me and I wouldn't want to compare myself with any of them. I think if you have been in the industry for a long time, you should realise your dreams in some way or the other. 

I have just done the same thing through my own production house. It doesn't matter to me what others are doing.

Views and News