'Kareena is not too fond of doing action'

You look in your comfort zone when you are doing action scenes. Can the same be said about Kareena Kapoor?

Well, she pulls off the scenes pretty well but she does tell me that she isn't too fond of doing action. She has this very intense expression on her face while she does it. 

As far as I am concerned, I thought it would be a lot of fun, but let me assure you, it was brutal and painful. I had multi-coloured bruises all over my body at the end of every day at the shoot. I did the stunts myself and it was very frightening but then you have to earn your bread, no? It is not easy. If romantic comedies are about the right timings, action is even more demanding. 

Any incident that involved Kareena?


We were shooting this intense chase sequence that ended up in combat in a parking lot where a lot of gunfire had to be there. Kareena came up to me and said, let's shoot the scene but do away with the guns. I was perplexed. 

She said she didn't want to hear the gunshots, and that it should be handled in post-production. I was like, "Somebody please talk to the heroine."

Views and News