Kareena Kapoor: 'Marriage is just a public certificate'



March 18, 2010, (Sawf News) - Kareena Kapoor is focused on her career and has beau Saif Ali Khan to lean on, so marriage is not a priority at this point in her life..

"Marriage is just a public certificate," Kareena told HT in an interview. "It means more to society than us. It will happen, hopefully soon, but not rightaway."

The unabashed but talented Kapoor lass also hinted that she is the highest paid actress in the industry.

"I don't stick to a price but I get what I deserve. And going by the list of my mega producers and multinational brands that I have signed up with, it's not hard to figure out that I'm getting the best," she said.

Kareena is particularly excited with her first international brand promotion assignment for Sony Ericsson with tennis star Anna Kournikova.

"I've just been signed up by an international phone brand, Sony Ericsson, to promote a new product on the international platform, alongside tennis star Anna Kournikova. The launch will be in Delhi, followed by an international launch in New York," she said.

Kareena will be next seen in Milenge Milenge opposite former beau Shahid Kapoor. The much delayed film is finally expected to be released this summer.

Views and News